Microsoft Office contains a variety of tools that help people accomplish many personal and professional objectives. Microsoft Excel is perhaps the most versatile and widely used of all the Office applications. No matter which career path you choose, you will likely need to use Excel to accomplish your professional objectives. In this course, the participant will be introduced to the more advanced features of Microsoft Excel.
The participant will learn how:
· Filter and generate reports from Excel data.
· How to summarize and analyze data using tools such as Pivot Tables, Scenarios and Goal Seek.
· How to create macros to automate some repetitive tasks.
· How to protect worksheets and workbooks.
· How to manage and analyze data efficiently with Microsoft Excel.
· Advanced Excel Formulas and Useful Functions
· Text to Column
· Flash fill
· Sorting with Slicer
· Lookup Functions
· Statistical Functions
· Database Functions
· Text function/operation
· Cell Comments and Cell Referencing
· What if Analysis
· Data Table
· Pivot Tables
· Grouping & Subtotal
· Data Consolidation and Data Validation
· Linking Files and Worksheets
· Worksheet Protection
· Share Workbook
· Formula Editing
· Error Tracing
· Custom Number Formatting
· Tracking Changes
· Importing Data
· Introduction to Macros
· Advanced Charts and Graphs
· Advanced Printing
· Cheat Sheet Handout
People who use Microsoft Excel in their day-to-day work, and know the basics of Excel pretty well, and would like to extend their knowledge of the more advanced functions of Excel to become more productive and make the most of Excel software.
Delegates would want to learn how to quickly analyze data, sort and filter data, import and export data sets, and understand data using the rich features provided in Excel.
This course is also for participants desiring to prepare for the Microsoft Certified Application Specialist exam in Microsoft Office Excel